Littlejazz88

Please take a moment and introduce yourself to the Dave Frank School of Jazz community
littlejazz

Littlejazz88

Post by littlejazz » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:02 am

Hello everyone my name is Mark Little and I've been following the incredible Dave Frank for sometime now. I live in San Antonio Texas. I studied composition and arranging in Boston at Berklee School of Music in the early, mid 70's. While in Boston I also met and was befriended by the iconic pianist Bill Evans. I also studied with Madamme Chaloof & Harvey Diamond along with many other things. I hope it is appropriate to include my web site address. It is littlejazz88.com I also have a YouTube channel with a plethora of videos. Just search Mark Little Jazz Piano and then subscribe (it's free) Lots of stuff there. I am happy to be a part of Dave's group here and look forward to interacting with you all. PEACE ML

Dave
Piano Monster
Piano Monster

Re: Littlejazz88

Post by Dave » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:22 pm

Hi Mark, nice to meet you) I'd love to hear some Bill and Madame stories! I know Harvey well from my time in Boston, he's a great guy and player..what can you tell us about Bill? What years did you know him?

DF

mdmellis
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Post by mdmellis » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:53 pm

Welcome Mark, Thanks so much for the info. I too would love to hear some of your stories. I posted a question to the forum awhile back about Madame Charloff and am very interested in hearing and learning more about her. All the best.
-Mark

Dave
Piano Monster
Piano Monster

Post by Dave » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:39 pm

me too.